From left: Babba Canales, Carl Waldekranz, Carl Pei, Alicia Vikander. Photo: Sparklabs Korea, Web Summit, Gage Skidmore
These Swedes made it onto Forbes’ 2016 list of world talents
Publicerad: 05 January 2016, kl. 14:58
In the 2016 edition of Forbes’ 30 under 30 list, we find no less than five Swedes.
The annual list highlights the world’s biggest talents under the age of 30 in 20 different sectors.
This year, the following Swedes made it onto the list:
- Carl Waldekranz, 29, co-founder and CEO of Tictail
- Babba Canales, 25, Marketing manager Uber Technologies Inc.
- Carl-Arvid Ewerbring, 27, co-founder of Resolution Games
- Alicia Vikander, 27, actor
- Carl Pei, 26, co-founder of One plus