Sweden’s 10 most innovative entrepreneurs
Today Sweden’s 10 most innovative entrepreneurs were chosen by the ÅForsk foundation and SISP.
Each year the ÅForsk foundation and SISP pick out the 10 most innovative entrepreneurs in Sweden. This year there have been more than 100 applications for the award, which gives each winner SEK 200,000.
“The assessment is above all based on the driving force of the entrepreneurs, but also the potential of the business concept,” Magnus Lundin, CEO of SISP, tells Smashdig.
Even though digitalization is a fundamental aspect of many new business concepts according to Lundin, it isn’t a criterion for the award.
“We can conclude however that for a majority of the 10 winners, digitalization is a vital aspect,” says Lundin.
Here are the winners:
- Robin Thiberg, Innocentia
- Pär Sihl, Simultanex
- Angela Wulff, Swedish Algae Factor
- Sankara Pillay, MIMSI / Li-on Batteries
- Petr Vasiliev, NeoZeo
- Henrik Andersson, REFLEX, Reteuna
- Fredrik Viksten, CBot
- Marit Sundin, AddMovement / AddSeat
- Emma Woxlin, Organic Solar Cells
- Paulina Olsson, Peppy Pals