INFOGRAPHIC: What Swedes do online
Sorry net pirates, but it seems like YouTube is a much more attractive way of spending time online for Swedes these days.
YouTube watching places second in statistics revealed in the report Svenskarna och internet 2015 released by Internetstiftelsen i Sverige (IIS) yesterday. Most Swedes are using the web to search for information, according to the statistics.
The infographic below shows what Swedes are doing online:
- 89 per cent search for information
- 83 per cent watch YouTube
- 77 per cent are shopping
- 76 per cent read newspapers
- 70 per cent use Facebook
- 44 per cent play online games
- 35 per cent use Swisch (a payment system)
- 30 per cent listen to podcasts
- 18 per cent file-share